Nov 6, 2011

Mix and match

One of my FAVORITE wardrobe pieces to wear is a blazer jacket (okay, jackets, boots and purses all get me excited). I can't buy every cute jacket I see, but I can dream! Here I've matched some funky blazers with flowers from my shop that I think would look cute tucked near the collar or pinned on the lapel.

This gold velvet piece would look smashing




with this simple sage green flower with tiger's eye bead center:


And this chocolate colored blazer:
which I would match with this new hunter green blossom with vintage button:
This dusty purple corduroy jacket would would look great paired with:

these ruffly gold flowers. I love the grunge with the girly look.

And this sweet little cropped gray jacket:
would look oh so feminine with this life-like pink rose:


And a smart looking tuxedo-inspired jacket would get the right punch with



this red flower and leaf pin:

There! My fashion addiction is satiated for the moment! And I didn't spend a dime!

How about you? What are your favorite accessories and wardrobe pieces you like to pair?

No comments: