Jan 10, 2010

Our theme this week is "Jewels/Jewelry/Gems". Yes, "Baby of Mine" here is a little bizarre, but there you have it: I'm a little bizarre at times.We had another wonderful turnout for our "hats" challenge as you can see below. Please visit these lady's sites - you will be inspired and delighted to look at their work, I know I am.

Cheryl:

Fabulous use of papers in the background - love the image!Amy:
No hat at all! Clever!Limar:
Classic. What a great composition.Jan:
Jan pulls the theme of hats and stuff we wear through nicely with the addition of lace, buttons and measuring tape.Deidre:
I love her so much I already swapped for her!Evelyn:
Very elegant!Rhonda:
How creative is this? Love the eyes!Rennata:
Rennata's first submission - great digital work!
Jeanette:
Made me laugh - what a cute card!Yvonne:
So evocative! Beautiful moody colors.
Thanks for playing ladies!

8 comments:

LivArtNow said...

So many wonderful Hats!! Here's my first entry for this challenge :) Hope you like it!!

Linda

Yvonne said...

Here is my entry. Look hard!

http://artic-blonde-creations.blogspot.com/2010/01/steffs-stuff-gems.html

LivArtNow said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today :) My work is mixed media, I don't know how to do digital art :)

Linda

Amy said...

I love seeing them all together! Thanks for adding mine. I appreciate it. Here is my jewel/gem ATC..thanks for coming by.
http://heartnsoul-amy.blogspot.com/2010/01/tmta-newspaper-steffs-stuff-jewelsgems.html

Elaine. said...

Great jobs on the hats.
Here's mine for the jewels.
Thanks again, for the challenge, Steff.
Elaine
My blog

Evelyn S. said...

Another fun challenge, even if I forgot the format! I corrected the situation. JEWELS

Irish3 said...

Ha, the hats are very cool and varied, love them!
Here are my Jewel ATC's..

http://rileycoyotecreations.blogspot.com/2010/01/kong-dreams-jeweled-crowns-and-fairy.html

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Some wonderful hats :)...
Here's my Gem

Jan x