Dec 27, 2009

I hope you are all enjoying time with loved ones like I am these days. I'm out of state, so can't post a new ATC example yet, but the theme for this week will be the color red. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

We had a great response to our "wings" challenge. Take a look at these beauties:

This one is from Yvonne. Simply gorgeous.
This one is from Gry-Heidi, who managed to squeeze in time between the holidays and moving into her remodeled house for an ATC. Lovely!
Here's Rhonda's: Stunning! (and after my big-head heart!)
Limar created this da Vinci-inspired piece. Truly amazing.
One more from Audrey. I love the funkiness of it!
There were many more who popped in to say hi for the first time - I look forward to seeing all your future entries! As you can see, we have stellar talent to be in company with! Much happiness to you all!

5 comments:

Gry-Heidi said...

Great challenge! Hope you are having some relaxing christmas days, and send you my best wishes for the New Year !
My red atc is
here

Hugs, Gry-Heidi

Yvonne said...

Here is my red ATC!

http://artic-blonde-creations.blogspot.com/2009/12/steffs-stuff-red.html

Rhonda said...

Something Red :

http://lostincardland.blogspot.com/2009/12/steffs-stuff-red.html

Cheers - Rhonda

Irish3 said...

I'm new and in for the first time, here are my red girls..

http://rileycoyotecreations.blogspot.com/2009/12/snow-dog-and-red-bird-atcs.html

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Hi Steff!

Finally found some time to join in with your fab atc challenges!!
Here is my RED ATC

Jan x